Not Another 2022 Trends Article; What founders need to know
N ow that the fever of 2022 predictions is subsiding, we share our take on these predictions for the fast growing enterprise tech venture.
Do not expect earth-shattering originality in the subjects: instead, we sifted through the predictions — by pundits much smarter than us — to isolate suggestions for your (and our) agenda at the next strategy meeting.
- Does the macro stuff, inflation, the China/US standoff affect us? Yes: your clients are adjusting their budgets.
- The record level of VC funding in Europe means there’s plenty of growth capital, so full throttle on growth, right? No, not right.
- We are a vertical SaaS solution, “the flavour of the month”: this is our year to scale up, right? Maybe, expect to have to answer whether you are a no/low code solution.
- Our SaaS pricing works like clockwork, if it ain’t broke don’t fix it, right? Wrong.
- Do we need a hybrid cloud strategy? Yes, you better think about it.
- 5G has nothing to do with our business, so we’ll focus on what is in front of us if you don’t mind. We don’t mind but 5G has (potentially) a lot to do with your clients.
- We are a data analytics tool used by highly skilled employees for mission critical decisions on [select from: service assurance/sales/techops/talent retention/market sentiment analysis etc.]. Watch our “land and expand strategy” shine in 2022! No, sunshine: you may be “hyperautomated” out of the value chain instead.
- Are we angsting unnecessarily about Web3? Yes, it is not your biggest challenge this year.
Beacon Capital Advisors LLP
16 Great Queen Street
London WC2B 5AH
Beacon Capital Advisors LLP is an Appointed Representative of The Fund Incubator Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN 208716