The Private Equity European Emerging Managers Summit
The Private Equity European Emerging Managers Summit is aimed at management firms and funds in their early stages of development, as well as managers and funds operated by women and leaders from diverse backgrounds.
Our mission is to create a series of conversations that will enable your firm or fund to be set for growth, success, and long-term security. Dealing with issues spanning operations, strategy, fund raising and compliance this event is designed for decision makers from across the leadership suite.
For any new fund manager, getting the planning right at the pre-launch and post-launch phases can potentially make the difference between success or costly failure. Through a series of in-depth panel discussions, presentations and breakout sessions, the event will lay out the main considerations for an engaged audience.
The Private Equity European Emerging Managers Summit, hosted by Private Equity Wire, is your bridge to a new understanding of each of the critical steps involved to successfully establish a business and bring new funds to market. There will also be time for networking and informal conversations with close peers and colleagues.
Innovation station: Building an agile, resilient and future-ready business
- How can emerging managers structure their business to be more agile than incumbents
- What technologies exist to build an optimised and efficient operational structure?
- Can outsourcing help emerging managers save resource and keep their eye on the ball?
- What are some of the innovative specialisms and business structures to watch?
- Tom Canning, Partner, Beacon Capital
- Luigi Pettinicchio, CEO, Asper Investment Management
- João Rodrigo Santos, Founding Partner, Atena Equity Partners
- Vivien de Tusch-Lec, General Partner, RYSE Asset Management
Beacon Capital Advisors LLP
16 Great Queen Street
London WC2B 5AH
Beacon Capital Advisors LLP is an Appointed Representative of The Fund Incubator Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN 208716